Company Name: CIC General Insurance
Job Location: Mbale, Uganda
Job Position: Sales & Marketing Associate:
Do you recognize yourself in the following:
Our Sales & Marketing assistants are the go-to persons for all sales and marketing support for our different Insurance product services offered by the Company. So outgoing and pro-active are basically your middle name. And yes we are looking for several assistants and it would be great if we have one new colleague with a commercial/sales background and one with a marketing bias. This way we can support all our departments cross functionally but still make use of your expertise. If you have done it all, even better! Then clone yourself and come together :). What do we expect:
- Work with sales leadership to support a wide range of sales/marketing activities (tenders/demo’s/exhibitions/online marketing/client analyses et cetera)
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
- Responsible for data accuracy across platforms (Dynamics)
- Contract management + analysis
- Identify opportunities to increase sales for specific products
- Customer analysis
- Support roll of our presentations, contracts, and other collateral
- Support follow-ups of meetings, arrange training sessions
- Ensure tasks are completed / project management function
- Work on processes across sales, market analyses, finance, and other departments
- Coordinate with Stakeholders (i.e. Sales Manager) and other revenue groups
- Support sales & marketing activities with events the company participates in
- Proven working experience in Sales and/or Marketing support position, at least 3 years.
- People oriented and results driven
- Effective communicator in and English, any other language is a plus.
- Have a feeling for Data and Data Analysis, we are a SaaS company.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Have good analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and think on your feet.
- Good people and presentation skills
- Be part of the team and bring people together.
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Superior Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Excellent customer service,
- Analysis and decision-making,
- Excellent management and Communication skills
- Financial awareness.
How To Apply