- Company: Trefoil Networks Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Abuja
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
Trefoil Networks is a full-service data communications, e-Solutions and video services provider. Trefoil Networks specializes in Satellite, Internet, Wireless, Fibre, Web and Network Access solutions for individuals, institutions, organizations, governments, businesses, enterprise, Telecom Operators, Media, entertainment Industries and residential home users. Trefoil Networks is the industry leader in the provision of DSNG solutions in Africa, with our proprietary and Innovative Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Engineer (TFHOST)
Unit: TFHOST (A web hosting Division)
Reports to: Head, Sales & Business Development
- Sales engineers typically do the following: Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to existing and prospective customers.
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs. Help clients solve problems with installed equipment.
- Develop VPS and Email hosting clients across all sectors.
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region
- Travelling to visit potential clients
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Calculating client quotations
- Negotiating tender and contract terms
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Offering after-sales support services
- Administering client accounts
- Analyzing costs and sales
- Preparing reports for head office
- Meeting regular sales targets
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- Coordinating sales projects
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Solving client problems
- Helping in the design of custom-made products
- Providing training and producing support material for the sales team
Qualifications / Experience
- B.SC or HND in Engineering, Sales & Marketing
- 3-4 years’ working experience in similar role preferably ICT, Telecommunications or We hosting companies.
- Must Reside in Abuja.
Behavioral Qualities / Other Competences:
- Personal integrity and high work ethical standards
- Tech savvy
- Active listening
- Technology product knowledge.
Competencies / Skills:
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- Exceptional customer services skills.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.