Job Title: Sales Executives (Several Jobs)
Organisation: IPS Group
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
A textile Company and the IPS group is looking to recruit qualified candidates to fill the positions of Sales Executives.
Job Summary: Our sales executives are a key point of contact between the Organization and our customers; ideally advising, answering queries and introducing our products to the market.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize work plans/ site visits, and maintain weekly reports on the same.
- Demonstrate and present the Company’s products to the market, and channel out marketing paraphernalia.
- Establish business for the company by recruiting new customers.
- Attend exhibitions and conferences on behalf of the Company.
- Maintain records of monthly to annual targets and achievements.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- At least two years’ experience in field sales.
- Self-driven and motivated.
- Good planning and preparation.
- Excellent sales presentation and closing skills
- Customer and trade sales drive
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Persuasive selling skills
- Team work and collaboration skills
- Flexibility and integrity.
How to Apply:
Please submit your applications and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Deadline: 20th March, 2021.