Job Position: Senior Fluid – Cement & Waste Engineer
Hiring Organization: Total Uganda
Job Category: Engineering Jobs in Uganda
- Deputy for the Fluid, Cement & Waste Leader
- Support in management and coordination of fluid, cement and waste management contracts, ensuring contracts readiness and implementation prior operation start up, and during operations. Liaise closely with the Contracts and Cost Control departments to ensure all contracts are up to date (duration, budget, amendments etc).
- Ensure QAQC & follow-up of consumables and stock throughout the supply chain process.
- Set and ensure implementation of drilling fluids, cement and waste management operational standards that meet objectives of health, safety and environmental protection.
- Ensure participation of the ‘Fluids’ Team to Contractor Audits and Services Quality Meetings.
- Lead and validate fluid and cement design and engineering studies and programs undertaken by team members to ensure wells construction and wells objectives including proper cement formulation and placement procedure to insure long term well integrity in a sensitive environment.
- Ensure fluids, cement and waste management operation programs are in line with FP referential.
Context and environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- A minimum of 10 years of international and operational experience, both in fluids, cement and waste management. International experience preferentially in land operations.
HOW TO APPLY
Get Job Notification In Your Inbox