- Company: dfcu Bank
- Location: Uganda
- State: Uganda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Uganda
Position: Senior Manager- Investment Clubs and SACCOs
dfcu Bank is a fast-growing Bank in Uganda offering a wide range of financial solutions to its chosen market segments. We are seeking to recruit for the position of Senior Manager- Investment Clubs and SACCOs in our Commercial Domain to support our expansion strategy.
REPORTING TO: Head of Personal Banking .
JOB PURPOSE: Reporting to the Head of Personal Banking, the role holder will be responsible for the overall performance of the Investment Clubs and SACCOs unit including sales, balance sheet and profitability. The Role Holder will also grow market share and retain existing business by providing a responsive, proactive, proficient, and efficient banking service to a portfolio of Investment Clubs (ICs) and SACCO clients.
• Provide strong leadership to the I. Cs BDE and sales teams through regular coaching, feedback, and performance management
• Develop and maintain relationships with key partners and other relevant bodies to ensure that the bank maximizes its sales potential.
• Co-ordinate the agenda of the bank in financial literacy, alliance, and partnership programs.
• Identify potential new business opportunities and consistently generate innovative ideas for implementing new business opportunities.
• Proactively and regularly improve value proposition and product offering and identify areas of improvement for existing products and processes. Create recommendations for Personal Banking leadership to implement such improvements.
• Consistently produce clear project plans, specifying objectives, measures, and targets for the team.
• Review the total performance for the unit on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis and develop short term game plan shifts to ensure that overall performance targets are met and exceeded.
• Monitor the portfolio regularly for purposes of determining customer behavior and addressing outflows of funds.
• Develop strategies to ensure that dfcu maintains and improves its competitive position through continuous feedback from the market and use of such information to identify new business opportunities and threats.
• Grow and develop an active and profitable customer base in line with the company objectives and goals.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• A Bachelor’s degree preferably in a business-related field.
• At least five years’ experience in retail banking with a sales background, with at least 3 years at a managerial level.
• Computer knowledge especially working spread sheets, power point and word processor.
• Good knowledge of the Bank’s products, systems, and personal banking goals /objectives.
• Industry and business acumen.
• Good leadership, Management and Business development skills to effectively plan and develop a cohesive sales strategic direction.
• Excellent performance driving & teambuilding skills.
• Strong networking and relationship management skills.
• Excellent communication skills – both written and oral (Presentation and Public speaking skills)
• Good /high level engagement & negotiation skills.
• Good understanding of credit processes.
• Excellent Customer service, interpersonal skills and the ability to handle conflicts and client complaints.
• Creative problem solving and good decision-making skills.
• A team player with ability to lead and work under minimum supervision.
• Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills.
• Good stakeholder management skills.
How To Apply
If you believe you meet the requirements as noted above, please forward your application with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), by close of business on Thursday 15th April 2021 to the email address indicated below:
dfcu Bank is committed to give equal opportunities in employment and aims to ensure that it does not discriminate against gender or race. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through +256 312 300391 Disclaimer: dfcu Bank does not solicit/accept payment in cash/kind from prospective candidates in exchange for shortlisting or job placement. Any candidate who engages in this kind of transaction is aiding and abetting fraud and will be automatically disqualified.