Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Renaissance is supporting the hiring of a Senior Project Manager for Digital Transformation for a new digital lab in Dubai.
The company consists of diverse business units in different sectors including healthcare, retail, construction, facility management, automotive, home appliances and consumer goods.
The goal is to explore and exploit digital opportunities to strengthen the core business and create new business. The digital transformation of the core business including organizations, processes, technologies and skills will ensure the successful transition to the new.
As the senior project manager, your job will be to lead digital transformation projects. In doing so you will coordinate with all internal and external stakeholders and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and within scope.
Your responsibilities include overseeing all aspects of projects:
Set deadlines, develop detailed project plans, manage and communicate with internal stakeholders, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of projects. Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, and technical aptitude. You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable performing a variety of tasks.
A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage projects aligned with strategic initiatives across multiple business units to successful outcomes on time and within budget including planning, resourcing, progress tracking, communicating and reporting.
- Translate goals and objectives into iterative deliverables for implementation based on a realistic understanding of effort and capacity.
- Balance competing factors and manage the gaps and interfaces between workstreams to effectively maximize impact of the project.
- Identify, review, and work with vendors or other outside resources to meet project needs.
- Work closely with team members to ensure that the output of each project and its milestones satisfy the agreed objectives within the planned timeline and scope.
- Minimum Education: Master or Bachelor
- Years of experience: 7+
- PMP, Scrum Master, Prince 2 or PMI Agile Certification (PMI-ACP)
- Proactive and communicative personality with ability to create a results-driven and team-oriented environment including conflict resolution
- Experience with online project management tools such as Kanban, Scrum, OKR, User stories, etc. preferred in partnership with excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding conceptual skills and analytical strength, an entrepreneurial and agile mindset with high level of execution competence
This is an opportunity to work with a leading company providing:
- An inspiring working environment in which it’s possible to shape business innovations.
- A driven team and dynamic career opportunities that help you to grow both personally and professionally.
- The chance to be a game changer in a start-up atmosphere.
- Social events and training budget