Kakira Sugar Works Limited, often referred to as Kakira Sugar Works, is a leading sugar manufacturer in Uganda, the third-largest economy in the East African Community.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing concept and detailed drawings.
- Reviewing all structural design works done by external parties.
- Preparation of planning approval documents to the appropriate authorities.
- Assisting in the preparation of Tender and Contract documents.
- Approving and signing off sections of structural work which complies with the specifications and standards
- Monitoring construction activities and reporting on whether or not quality control measures are being adhered to.
- Identifying potential risks/problems before they occur.
- Identifying and solving issues/problems should they occur.
- Carrying out final inspections on structural work completed.
- Attending site design and technical meetings.
- Drafting schematic layout of proposed buildings for consultants to develop detail design.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor Degree in Engineering and Membership of Professional Institution would be desirable.
- At least five years of related work experience
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should Email their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 22nd March 2021