- Company: MTN Uganda
- Location: Uganda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Uganda
Mission/ Core purpose of the Job
- To control and management of MTN’s exclusivity and execution of MTN Uganda’s strategy and objectives.
- To exercise responsibility of MTN Uganda’s business in the assigned territory for growth and market share domination.
- To supervise and lead a team of trade development representatives and Dealer franchise holder
- Ensure MTN mobile money remains competitive in terms of depth, breadth, customer experience and branding.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategies by maximizing the returns on investment for the territory/market segment.
Main Job Functions:
- Execute business initiatives within assigned territory. Flawless field executions with Dealer teams.
- Work with Manager Regional Sales/Senior Manager, to develop and review sales for Dealer teams.
- Ensure that the Dealer meets set business input and output KPI’s daily.
- Manage day -to-day relationship with the dealer staff, SSOs and Agents.
- Deliver and Meet the Device Target for the Territory.
- Responsible for product activations, availability and visibility in agreed channels (All Market activations-acquisitions.
- Undertake and compile market intelligence/developments for the business (Weekly compilation of detailed intelligence).
- Full day accompaniments to build strong relations with trade channel operators (Agents, SSOs and coach DSD’s).
- Tools of trade optimization-Placement of MPOS, Kiosks in the most productive sites,
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Competencies)
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce or any other related field.
- 2 years’ experience in sales and distribution in a telecom company or service industry.
- Experience in team management & supervision of others is a must have.
Skills & Attributes
- Team player
- Good analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Strategic thinking and Collaboration
- Emotional Intelligence
Method of Application
Closing Date : 29 July. 2021