JOB TITLE: TEAM LEAD, CUSTOMER FULFILMENT CENTER
REPORTING TO: HEAD MARKETING AND CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS
DEPARTMENT: MARKETING AND CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS.
Job LOCATION: Kampala, HEAD OFFICE
United Bank for Africa (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in twenty (20) countries
and three (3) global financial centers: London, Paris and New York. UBA has evolved into a Pan-African, provider of
banking and related financial services through diverse channels globally. United Bank for Africa Uganda represents
UBA’s pioneer country activities in the East and Southern African sub-region. With a growing network of branches
and ATMs across the country, the bank continues to expand the retail and commercial playing field in Uganda by
delivering unique financial products and solutions.
The Team Lead, Customer Fulfilment center is responsible for building a revenue generating customer experience
hub /Business unit. They also must ensure prompt and satisfactory resolution of all customer complaints raised.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Generate revenue for the CFC against the set and agreed budget.
• In collaboration with Business leads, develop, monitor and track implementation of the CFC & Service
transformation agenda for the country.
• Build end to end process and systems for complaints management, escalation and resolution in line with the
bank’s customer service proposition at all time and as per SLA.
• Drive a culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence by expanding portfolio of services rendered
• Create opportunities for sales.
• Drive superior customer experience through digital products awareness and adoption as a service channel.
• Devise mechanisms of improving customer satisfaction and net promoter scores.
• Build CFC and service quality staff competence via training and performance across a consistent set of indicators
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a reputable University.
• 2 years’ experience in customer service preferably in the banking industry or Call center experience.
• Good knowledge & understanding of the Digital banking products.
• Excellent customer service orientation.
• High level of integrity.
• Good communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Leadership & influencing skills.
• Problem solving abilities.
• Creative and innovative.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Customer needs and buyer values.
All interested staff should send their CV, application letter and copies of academic certificates to
email@example.com addressed to;
Head of Human Capital
United Bank for Africa
Plot 2, Jinja Road